At Squad we build technological solutions with the aim to leverage the collective power of influence of groups for common goals. Our mission is to leverage our client’s connections with purpose and create a positive impact within the social communities they work with. We want to help our clients to extract more value from their group’s collective influence by improving their positioning on social media, helping them spread relevant content and by increasing the engagement.
We are now looking for the next member of our Squad. Is that person you?
Description of the role:
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing Start-up where you get the chance to take your career to the next level? Then Squad is the right decision for you! We are currently looking for a Senior Backend developer who will be a key player in our Dev-team. It is essential for the role that the candidate has excellent knowledge in developing RESTful API’s and is familiar with good practices in Python. The developer should embrace performance challenges with relational and non-relational Databases and its fundamental that the person has a Big Data mindset.
As a first step you will be introduced into the new platform that Squad is developing, but since we are working towards specific launching dates with tight deadlines we expect that you quickly learn and become independent within your role.
What are some examples of daily duties?
- Participate in planning, estimation, progress tracking, and daily scrums.
- Relentlessly identify and optimize performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with other developers, QA, PM’s and managers to enhance the
effectiveness of the tech stack.
What are we looking for at Squad?
You don’t need to have a specific degree but we require documentation showing knowledge in development. The technical skills that this role requires is:
- Knowledge in Python, Django REST Framework
- Experience within Relational and Non-relational database such as
PostgreSQL, Redis, Mongo DB, Couch DB and other NoSQL Databases
- Skills within “Big Data”, distributed systems and data
- Have experience of work in Scrum team / Agile development approach
- Experience within Mac and Linux environment
- Communicate well in English
Previous work experience in Data Analysis is considered a big plus but not a requirement. We all wear multiple hats and cannot be experts in everything at once. This is an important project for Squad and to be a part of it will definitely give good career opportunities in the future.
You will fit in well at Squad if:
- You are results-oriented and enjoy being independent and proactive
- You are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- You embrace conflict of ideas and like to question the status quo
- You learn fast and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities
- You believe in building great products and doing great work with high
- You want to understand the big picture, to be held accountable and make
a meaningful contribution with your work
This position suits you with experience in working with small groups and who has the ability to work remote. You will get the chance to work from home but we also have co-workers in Belo Horizonte and Sao Paulo.
Salary R$ 7000.00 + transport
To work as a freelancer.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform in the e-mail subject “Senior Backend Developer”.
Don’t forget to mention you saw the ad in the site Vagas Emprego SP.
Sempre que enviar seu currículo ou comparecer a uma entrevista de emprego mencione que o anúncio da vaga foi visto no site Vagas Emprego SP. Dessa maneira você estará ajudando nosso site a se tornar cada vez mais conhecido pelas empresas e isso estimula a nos enviarem mais vagas para divulgação.
O Vagas Emprego SP é um site de divulgação de vagas de emprego. Não temos qualquer ligação com as empresas anunciantes das vagas e nossa única participação no processo seletivo é a divulgação da vaga.
Se você encontrar alguma oferta de emprego enganosa em nosso site pedimos que cique no link de denúncia do menu e informa para que possamos removê-la e bloquear o usuário que a enviou.
Antes de enviar seu currículo verifique se você está de acordo com o perfil solicitado. Entendemos que você precisa trabalhar, mas ao candidatar-se a vagas para as quais não se qualifica atrapalha o processo seletivo e prejudica os usuários qualificados para a vaga.
Se você foi selecionado para uma vaga através de nosso site conte para seus amigos e para nós, vamos adorar saber do seu sucesso!